For good and valuable consideration of $2400 or 3 payments of $800 (or some other advertised promotional pricing paid upon enrollment) Client has agreed to purchase The Fatigued to Energized Solution(hereinafter “Program”). In exchange, Coach agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below, and Program Outline attached hereto. Client understands and agrees that Coach will utilize suitable methodologies in accordance with Client’s needs, and in accordance with her/her training.
- Client agrees and understands that they are purchasing The Fatigued to Energized Solution by Renew Coaching NW LLC a 90-day Coaching Program designed to teach professional women the mental wellness skills needed to be energized and ready to live life.
- Client acknowledges that they have read the Program Outline Addendum and conducted any additional research necessary to feel they understand what is being provided in Program as well as what is not included. Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found in this Agreement and on Coach’s website.
- Following Client’s participation in this program, Client will have gained access to various trade secrets and personal intellectual property of Coach, including but not limited to materials such as verbal advice, mindset guidance, written templates, modules, technical information, business advice, and/or other information that may have become available for use through Client’s participation in Program. Client understands and acknowledges that this information is not to be openly shared with others who have not participated in Program.
- Coach may request Client provide a testimonial to be published on Coach’s website, or featured on Coach’s social media accounts. Client understands that he or she is not required to give any testimony, and understands that the choice to do so is freely up to Client. There will be no ramifications or change in relationship between Coach and Client if Client refuses testimonial.
- If Client accepts and provides Coach with a testimonial, Client understands the material, along with a photo of Client, will likely be published on Coach’s website, social media, or otherwise. Should Client agree to provide a testimonial, Client will agree to review and sign an additional Release if asked, confirming the same, and confirming Coach’s rights to use Client’s testimonial. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for Testimonial, and Client understands they are granting Coach an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any information provided to Coach as part of a Testimonial.
- Client understands the cost of the program is two-thousand five-hundred dollars or four payments of six-hundred and twenty-five U.S. dollars ($2500 or 4 payments of $625 or some other promotional pricing) which is payable upfront, in full, unless a payment plan has been offered by Coach, or a promotion has been offered by Coach. Client agrees to render payment via credit card on Coach’s sales and checkout page for Program. Client understands they are responsible for the full payment and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via Coach’s website or a designated third-party payment processor of Coach’s choosing, in full. Absent an agreement regarding a payment plan with Coach, Client must complete payment in full before becoming entitled to any products or services included within the Program.
- If Coach has offered a payment plan, Client agrees to abide by the rules and payments as explained on Coach’s sales page. Should Client fail to make timely payments, or if additional payments are not able to be processed, Client understands: (1) the reminder of the Program will be forfeited if payment is not made within four days of the date it is due, and will be removed from all current and barred access from future enrollment.
- Coach reserves the right to cancel or cease working with Client should they fail to make additional payments in accordance with the payment plan as agreed upon at the beginning of the Program. Should this occur, Client understands she is not entitled to a refund of funds already issued to Coach in exchange for work completed thus far, and it is up to the sole discretion of Coach whether Client is to have continued access to any materials made available to Client during the Program up until payments were missed.
- If Client and Coach have not agreed upon a payment plan, Client understands one is not available, and agrees to provide payment in full, upfront, in the manner(s) designated on Coach’s sales page.
There are absolutely no refunds on Individual Coaching because once the Coach spends time with Client, Coach can’t get it back. The result Coach guarantee is that Coach will provide and teach Client the original curriculum for The Fatiged to Energized Solution. Client will have the exact steps and details to follow the program to reach the solution.
If they are not completely satisfied with their investment and are on a payment plan, Client may request Renew Coaching NW LLC stop collecting on future payments by (1) send an email request to [email protected] with an explanation as to why they are requesting termination of the agreement.
Course or Group Coaching:
Client satisfaction with The Fatigued to Energized Solution is important to Coach. There is a 7-Day 100% money-back guarantee for the Program purchased. Coach knows how much of a game-changer this approach, tools, and program can be for Client if they do the work.
If Client (1) sends an e-mail to request money back to [email protected] and (2) submit all Client completed assignments as outlined in the course for week 1, they’ll be issued a refund. After the guarantee period, no refunds will be issued and full payment or all installment payments are still required and will be collected as they’ll have access to all of the digital resources of the course.
- Client understands and agrees that they are voluntarily choosing to enroll in Program and is solely responsible for any outcomes or results. While Coach believes in its services and that Program is able to help many people, Client acknowledges and agrees that Coach is not responsible nor liable to Client should Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. Client agrees that they are fully responsible for their health and well-being, including participation in Program and any results therein.
- While many of Coach’s past and current clients have experienced wonderful benefits from Program, and Coach and its team will act in their full capacity to ensure your success and happiness in Program, Coach cannot guarantee results of Program, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold Coach and Program harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results.
- Earnings Disclaimer: Coach also does not make any guarantees or assurances regarding a particular financial outcome based on use of Program, nor is Coach responsible for Client earnings, or any increase or decrease in finances based upon information within Program. Any information or testimonials regarding past or current clients’ participation in programs, or working with Coach contained on Website or in sales material that contain financial information are individual, and results may vary.
- Client understands that all services provided by Coach in connection with the Program being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase this Program and work with Coach on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold Coach or Program responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Program.
- Client agrees that they do not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the program, as long as Coach delivers the Program as described in Paragraph 1 above, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by Coach and Client.
- Client also understands Coach is not acting in the role of doctor, nurse, lawyer, financial adviser, psychic, licensed therapist, or otherwise, and agrees to hold Coach harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of the Program. The content provided by Coach on her website and within the Program is comprised of information that has worked for Coach and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in their personal life. Client understands Coach cannot guarantee results from this Program, and has no expectation of a specific result that they hold Coach responsible for.
- Client agrees and understands that Coach has created numerous original, creative works in connection with the Program, and agrees that Coach maintains all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Program, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: documents, charts, emails, graphs, products, systems, processes, handouts, worksheets, copy for website or sales pages, and any other original work created by Coach. Client agrees they may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business, but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with Coach. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from Coach to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of the Program.
- Client agrees and understands they are not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by Coach or obtained through working with Coach, without Coach’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, Coach reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation in the Program without refund, as well as access to any program or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
- Licensee Rights: Coach’s Limited License to Client: Client understands that in purchasing the Program, they are gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the Program, as well as any additional information or content shared with him/her by Coach as she sees fit. Client understands this means they will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to read and use the information provided for use in his/her business and life, as instructed or allowed by Coach. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
- Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through Program without written permission by Coach;
- Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Program or its content, or information obtained via other members in the group Program without written permission by Coach, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
- Claim any content created by Coach as part of the Program or otherwise given to Client is his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created by Coach was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/her own.
- Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
- Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitute infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and United States Federal laws.
- Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold Coach and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with Coach harmless from any causes of action, injury, illness, misunderstanding, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Program, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from their actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation in Program. Should Coach be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit Coach’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by Coach, free of charge.
- Should a dispute arise between Coach and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees they do not hold Coach responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of Coach.)
- If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and Coach agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration by the American Arbitration Association, to be completed within a reasonable amount of time. Client and Coach agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgment of law or decree.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of United States of America regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of Oregon, United States of America are to be applicable here.
- This agreement may be altered, amended, changed, extended, or otherwise updated based upon the changes in relevant laws, the course or program being purchased, or due to Coach’s choosing. Your continued use of the product or service will constitute agreement to this document in its most updated form.